- This event has passed.
2023 KFI Pastathon
November 1 - November 28
The 13th Annual KFI PastaThon, benefiting Caterina’s Club, is upon us, and we are thrilled to bring back an all-day broadcast! Thanks to our incredible partners—Smart & Final, Barilla, and Wendy’s—we are ready to continue Chef Bruno’s remarkable work and make a difference in the lives of more children and families.
Your support enables Caterina’s Club to provide 25,000 meals weekly to kids in need in Southern California, and every dollar ensures a nutritious meal for those who need it.
On “Giving Tuesday,” November 28th, join us for a live broadcast from the Anaheim White House Restaurant, running from 5 am to 10 pm. We’ll be raising funds and accepting pasta & sauce donations for Caterina’s Club.
If you can’t make it to the live broadcast, visit one of our alternate drop-off locations until November 27th. Donate pasta & sauce of any brand, style, or size at the following places:
- Bravery Brewing: 42705 8th Street West, Lancaster 93534
- Dynamite Insurance: 22924 Lyons Ave. #207, Santa Clarita 91321
- Garden Grove Police Department: 11301 Acacia Parkway, Garden Grove 92840
- Kring & Chung LLP: 38 Corporate Park, Irvine 92606
- Mpressions: 2551 W. La Palma Ave., Anaheim 92801
- Ohana Brewing Company: 7 S. 1st St., Alhambra 91801
- Posse Bar: 13093 Springdale St., Westminster 92683
- Teacher Created Materials: 5482 Argosy Ave., Huntington Beach 92649
- Thorson Buick GMC: 3456 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena 91107
- Vinyl Disorder: 34202 Camino Capistrano, Dana Point 92624
Additionally, until December 3rd, ALL Smart & Final locations (CA, NV, and AZ) offer the opportunity to donate at checkout to the KFI PastaThon, while Wendy’s in Southern California provides a donation option at the register or drive-thru.
Mark your calendar for ‘Giving Tuesday’ on 11/28, and let’s come together to make a positive impact.
Thank you for your continuous support!